Should I travel?
- Avoid travel if you have fever and cough, and follow the recommendations of your local jurisdiction in regards to travel.
- Consider that by traveling you expose yourself to risk of infection, as well as risk transporting and thus spreading an infection.
- If you have concerns, consult with your healthcare provider regarding your personal health risks.
- It is recommend that older adults and travelers with underlying health issues should avoid situations that put them at increased risk for more severe disease. This entails avoiding crowded places, avoiding non-essential travel such as long plane trips, and especially avoiding embarking on cruise ships.
If you must travel:
- Follow the above stated advise on how to protect yourself and others.
- If you travel internationally, check travel advisories at your destination to make sure you can enter and for returning to your home country.
- Follow travel advisories of authorities in whatever region you are.